09 10

Wednesday, January 22, 2014


Images via Love Aesthetics, Hawaiian Coconut, Tumblr

I feel down at the moment after reading about the most recent dolphin slaughters taking place at the cove in Taiji, Japan.  I read about how a mother watched her calf trapped in the fishermen's nets before either being killed or transported to SeaWorld or a dolphin park of some kind... so tragically sad.  Sometime it becomes unbearable to know this is happening and not be able to stop it immediately and end the pain and suffering.  I know there are many things us humans can do to help, however, at times it feels like the evil in the world won't end.  For those who are animal lovers like myself, click on the link below to see how we can make a difference:
In the meantime I posted these beautiful images because they put a smile on my face and remind me of the beauty and fun in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest