09 10

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Same Love

Hat- Cheap Monday
Cardigan- vintage via Etsy
Jeans- Zara
Tank Top- Free People
Shoes- h&m
Clutch-vintage

I hope everyone had a terrific holiday!  Ours was lovely and mellow filled with Wil's homemade Eggs Benedict, tangerine mimosas, and some exciting presies.  This palest pink sweater is one of those perfect Etsy finds.  The color and softness are idyllic.  I'm slightly worried of spilling something on it or sitting down on some dirt, but I can't seem to not wear it!  I'm also a tiny bit addicted to these ribbed Free People tanks.  I've purchased several colors (white, black, and grey) and just seem to rotate them throughout the week. They're my grand excuse to skip the bra (as if I need an excuse...) because of the high neck and definitely not too much side boob.  Now off to pack for our short trip to Mill Valley.  

Cheers!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest