09 10

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dkada







blouse-equipment, jeans-mother, sunnies-cobrasnake, jewelry-assorted bangles from south africa & dkada, kimono-vintage

HiHiii.... long time!  I'm back after months of wedding planning madness!  Have lots to post but first wanted to share some pics taken while playing around with my friend Corinne who designs a jewelry line out of Bali called Dkada.  I'm wearing almost all her pieces above, which are stunning rose golds, yellow golds, and silver and are so much fun to dress up in.  I'm obsessed with the gold necklace from the last shot that hangs low down the back and becomes a choker in the front- insane!  Check out all her goodies HERE.  Of course I had to throw on this pastel colored kimono for some pics.  I haven't gotten to shoot it since purchasing at a cute vintage shop in northern Cal.  So excited for this new season, will post loads more soon.

Cheers!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest