09 10

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Some Like it Polka Dot







trousers-Topshop, tank-aa, hat-LF, shoes-Forever 21, day clutch-thrifted

A big kiss and thank you goes out to my dear friend Sophie who picked up these trousers for me at Topshop in London!!  They are absolute perfection with the high waist, dark navy color with white polka dots and billowy wide legs, delish!  I'm also head over heels for the over-sized day clutch I found while thrift shopping in Los Feliz last week, which I scored along with several other goodies I will share with you through photos soon :)  I had a lovely day off running around town with the boyfriend and am happy to report that the floral f21 heels pictured above aren't too bad as far as comfort goes.  I hope everyone is having a beautiful week!

xxx  

 


2 comments:

  1. the proportions on this outfit are P E R F E C T!

    <3
    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest