09 10

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Le Photo Diary de Palm Springs





























LOVED every minute of our mini vacation to the desert!  Some highlights include Ace spa treatments, cozy rooms, an outdoor fireplace on our patio, the pups coming along everywhere with us, cinnamon doughnuts at Norma's, neon pink psychedelicness, vinyl records, a random thrift shop on the side of the road that had a perfect, fuzzy, pastel sweater with my name on it, and lastly my new OPI shatter nail polish, which is pictured above with an aqua blue underneath.  I wish weekends like this happened more often..ah well!
xxx   

4 comments:

  1. i ABSOLUTELY LOVE that first pic. i bought a lace maxi skirt a few months ago that i endedd up returning because i just couldnt style it right. it looked nowhere near as good on me as this outfit looks on you!

    http://sartorialme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your outfits! and amazing shoes:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog! I love plam springs.. I've benne there last summer it was so hot!

    http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! just found it! great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest