09 10

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stolen Kisses

hat & sweater-Virgo, backpack-Kaleidoscope Vision, tee-wildfox, pants-uo

Thought I'd post a quick look at some of my latest favorites!  This sweater is about five sizes too big and doubles as a robe when lounging around in my sweats, which I adore.  It was a magnificent find, along with the leather hat, at Virgo, a rad little shop in downtown LA.  These velvet bells are also insanely awesome, and have become a staple when getting dressed that I slip on as easily as leggings or tights.  They're suuuper long, which helps protect my lovely shoes from the rain, which we've seen quite a lot of here in Southern California lately...but I'm not complaining, always love cozy weather.

xxx 




5 comments:

  1. Awwww this look is amazing!!! I am in love with that oversized sweater I need one now, hehehe! I just wanted to say thankyou so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I hope this year is even more amazing than the last, yipeee 2011!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful. Those pants fit you perfectly. And that hat looks so great with everything.

    Im your newest follower! Hope youll like to check out my blog and maybe follow me too : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. that Tshirt is pretty cool too

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol what about that song, 'it never rains in southern california?' is that all a lie?

    anyways, you look amazing, love love loovveee the velvet pants, oversized sweater, and leather hat! gorgeous

    http://sartorialme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. plus your makeup looks GREAT! very fresh faced and dewy, with the pale lip... very 60s mod

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest