09 10

Monday, December 13, 2010

Rose Bowl Sunday








hat-Virgo, backpack-Kaleidoscope Vision, sunnies-thrifted

Some friends and I ventured to the Rose Bowl flea yesterday in Pasadena.  Other than the sudden sweltering heat, it was lovely, and I'm thrilled to have found some perfect little treasures!  It seems I never have enough time at this particular flea market to explore everything, but that always makes it seem new and magical the next time, hehe.  I also picked up a Christmas tree yesterday, which was decorated while sipping peppermint cocoa and listening to Sinatra...nothing better.

xxx 

3 comments:

  1. your style is wicked! and for that I shall follow,

    Victoria

    http://victorialoraine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those lips! to die for... and i especially love the sweater in your last picture. its perfection.

    i also think youd love the lace maxi skirt giveaway on my blog (seems perfect for your style):

    http://sartorialme.blogspot.com/2010/12/freebie-friday-forever-21-lace-maxi.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my godd i wannnago there love your buys xxx

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest