09 10

Monday, October 18, 2010

slouch



knit top & tights-lf stores, shoes-jeffrey campbell, sunnies-thrifted

I'm becoming obsessed with loose fitting, shapeless tops as of late.  This one in particular is a favorite, as it's the easiest thing to throw on with absolutely everything in my closet, and sort of has a light weight sweater feel.  I know I love it because I also have a darker grey one, which I wear equally as often.  Is anyone else adoring the coolness in the air around Los Angeles lately?  I'm in heaven, finally able to make use of all the enormous sweaters, beanies, and velvet numbers I've been collecting...





2 comments:

  1. OMG Tal, I die! I have a very similar shirt in dark heather grey. So amazing!! I love it. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. itd be nice if you wore something other than LF.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest