09 10

Friday, March 26, 2010

these words are my heart and soul















headband-uo, dress-cusp, clogs-jeffrey campbell, lipstick-mac myth A20

I decided to go all nude the other day, with the exception of ruby nails and charcoal tights, which have holes in the toes due to being overly used for the past few winters.  I'm adoring my jc charli clogs lately- the chanel ones are phenomenal and will remain near and dear to my heart, however, much too unaffordable at this time.  The nude color is perfection for spring and actually matches my ivory complexion too accurately ;)  The similar lip color I impulsively purchased from mac is also just as easy to pair with lovely soft pastels and florals, as it is to wear with smoky darker shades such as grey and black.  I'm SO looking forward to doing some much needed re-vamping of the closet.  Upcoming projects include shredding, bleaching, and tie dying- OH YES I'm re-admitting the 90's to my wardrobe.  Next hot day will be spent eating popsicles and gushers outside while splatter painting denim and listening to Oasis on my old boom box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest