09 10

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Beyond the Alley



























SO this sweater has basically become my second skin, as it's just too easy to throw on over anything and everything, absolutely adoring it right now!  This sequined mesh slip is probably the most fabulous piece I own by Free People.  Looks awesome paired with dresses, basic tee's, and over-sized blazers, definitely adds a bit of shimmer to what might be an otherwise dull outfit.  I've been having the most lovely time up North with my fam.  The shops,restaurants, creeks, and redwoods make Mill Valley the most beautiful little town, all the while being only 20 minutes from San Francisco. Heading back to LA in the morning, so I'm heading out to enjoy my final night of bundling up and breathing in the crisp Autumn air.
xxx      

2 comments:

  1. love the sweater! looks deliciously comfy. i like your sunglasses as well... great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfy looking cardigan.


    Enter to win a pair of ugg boots.
    http://www.whoogaboots.co.uk/ukugg.asp?p=freeuggboots&xref=somedaynewyorker

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest